Play! in Web browser NOK

Write here if you have you found a bug or you just want to share and idea to make this game better.
Skarloc

Play! in Web browser NOK

Postby Skarloc » Sun Dec 02, 2018 8:59 pm

Hello UB Support,

Play! in Web browser NOK

New to the UB2 environment.

Before even wanting to try to play any game, I tried watching live battles in public rooms.

But when I get into it, everything is frozen: I see no activity. Sometimes, I hear and see dices rolling at first, but that's all.

I then exist the room and re-enter it a few seconds later: I then see changes as I see units have moved.

Do you have any explanation about this frozen behaviour?

Is there a minimum hw/sw requirements? I run it on a MS Surface 3 with Windows10.

Thanks a lot for your support.

Skarloc
Lorenzo
Site Admin

Re: Play! in Web browser NOK

Postby Lorenzo » Mon Dec 03, 2018 1:08 am

Does it only happen in your browser? have you tried downloading the app on you pc or phone?
Skarloc

Re: Play! in Web browser NOK

Postby Skarloc » Wed Dec 05, 2018 6:53 pm

Lorenzo wrote:Does it only happen in your browser? have you tried downloading the app on you pc or phone?

Thanks for your feedback.

Until yesterday, I would not have been able to answer your question as over the past months, I was never able to install the app on my tablet.

But yesterday, the installation eventually worked. And now, I can view battles normally by using the app.. :D but still not in the browser.. :?

Anyway.. I've now subscribed for a PRO subscription and am currently discovering the edition of armies.

Cheers.

Skarloc the Wanderer.

Return to “Bugs/Feedback”