New feature wanted

Write here if you have you found a bug or you just want to share and idea to make this game better.
perforce87

New feature wanted

Postby perforce87 » Sun Mar 19, 2017 6:12 pm

Hi Lorenzo

Sorry for having been afk for some time, but i am back in full swing now.

I have platyed a few 9th age games on UB2 this last week, and i must say that it is a really good improvement from UB1, so good job!

Though i just came to think about one feature that i would like more than almost anything else when playing a game.

What i am talking about, would also replace the need for an extenable ruler (for my case anyway.)

i would really like to see a template that is just a rather thin line, that you can drag and place in both ends, an that will always show the distance between the two ends.

This could be used a an easyer tool to measure some line of sight issues, it coudl be usefull to measure greater distances for EG. artillery weapons, and it could be used to divide the battlefield in 1/2 when playing diagonal deployment in 9th age games.

I hope that you would agree that this could be a useful implement, and that it is even possible to implement.

Best Regards

Mikkel Aagaard
Lorenzo
Site Admin

Re: New feature wanted

Postby Lorenzo » Sun Mar 19, 2017 8:52 pm

Hi there, yes this is definitely something I want to do, I just need to find some time amongst the other requests.
One important thing I am working on right now is the ability to play UB2 on the browser since a lot of UB1 users are requesting it. Unity makes this extremely difficult but I have a few ideas!
perforce87

Re: New feature wanted

Postby perforce87 » Mon Mar 20, 2017 1:27 pm

Of course i know that there are an insane amount of tasks that could be done :)

I can understand why some people would like to play in a browser, but i must admit that i prefer to play from a local file :) (but i would ofc play in whatever way was presented :) )

Peace

Mikkel Aagaard

Return to “Bugs/Feedback”