Cannot clone models

Write here if you have you found a bug or you just want to share and idea to make this game better.
PTGHyperG

Cannot clone models

Postby PTGHyperG » Tue May 19, 2020 4:16 pm

I’ve been a pro member on UB2 for the last 3 years & built up a fair amount of army files. However, recently 99% of the times that I try to clone a model (either from someone else’s file or from one of mine to another) it comes up with a message saying ‘Make sure you have created at least one army & they have slots available’

This stops me from doing the clone.

I’ve tried deleting models from my army files & it doesn’t make any difference so I don’t think I’ve run out of slots. Does anyone know what the limit is?

Can anyone help with this?
PTGHyperG

Re: Cannot clone models

Postby PTGHyperG » Tue May 26, 2020 3:46 pm

I take it this forum is not monitored by those who may be able to help with this...
poorviking

Postby poorviking » Thu Jun 11, 2020 4:37 am

I am having this same problem. I cannot clone anything, even though I have armies to clone them to, I get the message to make sure I have an army with available space. I do, but it won't.
Fer90y1

Postby Fer90y1 » Sat Jul 11, 2020 5:26 pm

Same, it's been like that for last 2-3 months
Krishak

Postby Krishak » Thu Jul 16, 2020 8:07 pm

I have sometimes had this problem too, but the only solution I have found is to wait a while and go back and try again. Far from ideal, but I have at least been able to finish what I'm doing.

Return to “Bugs/Feedback”