A problem encounterd during the game.

Write here if you have you found a bug or you just want to share and idea to make this game better.
Swordmaster

A problem encounterd during the game.

Postby Swordmaster » Sat Nov 11, 2017 10:09 am

Hello,

We had a game of Warmaster two days ago. We wanted to try UB2 for 10mm system. What is important from the point of view of the game here is that the units consist 3 stands (think 3 elements or even models) which can be further combined into so called brigades. For the purpose of movement we tried to activate the elements we wanted to move all together and then drag them across the battle field as normal. It worked fine for me but not for my opponent.

What he encountered was the situation where he moved an element, the line indicating the direction and the distance showed up as usual. However, when he clicked any other place on the board and wanted to proceed to moving another element, the line did not disappear. What is more, new elements simply scattered across the board. I am attaching a screenshot to show the situation where the line does not disappear but before clicking on a new element yet.

We tried to restart the game (i.e. we restarted our computers, not just UB2) but after a while when all seemed ok the issue appeared again.

Is this due to something my opponent did? Because it does not happen for me. He is using Linux as an operating system but I don't have any further details at this stage. I can, of course, collect more if needed.

We would greatly appreciate some help in that matter as we had to stop the game. It was impossible to continue :(

Thank you in advance!
Lorenzo
Site Admin

Re: A problem encounterd during the game.

Postby Lorenzo » Sat Nov 11, 2017 4:57 pm

Were you guys both playing on the browser version?
This is the first time i hear about this issue.
Swordmaster

Re: A problem encounterd during the game.

Postby Swordmaster » Sat Nov 11, 2017 9:11 pm

Hi Lorenzo,

I use the program installed on my computer but I don't know about my opponent. I asked him and I will let you know as soon as he gets back to me.

It is the first time I see something like that as well.

Thanks!

Edit:

He uses a browser, Firefox and we have just realized he has not played on UB2 before.

Return to “Bugs/Feedback”